hen I'm not watching Zune multimedia banner ads featuring Common
(ugh, someone dead these please), I like to surf the webs. While there's a lot of really smart stuff
out there to surf through, basic web principles dictate that immediate weird gratification rules the roost of your online mind. For example, you log on to 4chan,
and an hour and half later you're an hour and a half's worth of 4chan dumber. For those that prefer their weirdness in digest form, I suggest the following for their up to the minute reporting on the weird world of wasted time.Semen Sperms Blarrrg
- New York notes, current events and archival B Movie round-ups from the IRAK semenite
Bastard Sqaud Blog
- Stream of conciousness .jpegs and bastardized rantsCoattails Dot Org
- News, music, art and more, the CNN of the weirdest parts of YouTube, plus megamixes
- I thought it was funny how many commenter were bummed out about the ganja references in Hickey's line when ACL posted images of Hickey designer Aaron Levine last week. I'd never really considered Hickey before, maybe on account of the weeds, but it's not half bad and definitely half off right now.
"I was practicing it vocally once on Gateridge [our old street] when you or Caleb [my brother] opened my bedroom door and asked me what I was doing. I quit practicing it then because I thought you two thought I was weird enough as it was. However, I found that I felt quite euphoric when practicing this."
- How do we think DJ Kay Slay's publication Straight Stuntin' will fare in 2009's shifting media marketplace? I heard they might name Coco Crystyle Executive Editor...